• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

anybody looking for a cheap garage??

SELLERSRODSHOP

some reassembly required...

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

hopefully, around this time next month, the new building will be going up.

Congrats! (I guess...)

Were you able to salvage much? I see a lot of soda coolers and gas pumps in the background

Sorry again for you loss.
Take your time and design and build what you want, how you want it.
Remember the 'Six Million Dollar Man' mantra....Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first outdoor man-cave. Nick's will be that cave. Better than it was before. Better...stronger...faster."
Faster? :confu :pbj

PM me if you have any interest in getting rid of some of your old gas pumps. My grandfather owned a Rotary gas station many years ago and my dad has been wanting to restore a pump with the Rotary logo for a long time now.

everything that was outside the building was untouched, spiders included. good thing it was cold & they were dormant or i probably would have ended up in the hospital or morgue. i killed about 250 of the things moving everything outside.

not sure how bad the truck is. i drug it out & moved it to pops house & didn't look it over too much. i do know the vintage air unit melted into a clump & was on the floor . i had to take a hammer & break the headliner board off of the steering wheel & shifter to get it out of gear & steerable. it looked like a blanket laying on everything where it melted & fell out of the ceiling. i may end up just restripping it & putting it in black primer. don't know if i have the heart to do all of the bodywork over again... :hide

Back