• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

anybody notice?

I personally just got a laugh out of it because he has it listed as a "66...pretty bad when you don't know what year your car is. Might almost be worse then the people with classic "V6" cars you see now and then.

"RustyRed" said:
I personally just got a laugh out of it because he has it listed as a "66...pretty bad when you don't know what year your car is. Might almost be worse then the people with classic "V6" cars you see now and then.
Either way, its sad when a owner doesn't even know what they have. All they want is $. :$$$

My 66 doesn't look like that one. :cry I guess that I must have one very rare car. I wonder how much it would take/cost to get my 66 "correct". :)

"66gt350" said:
I guess that I must have one very rare car.

Any time I am reading an ad for a car and they start out the ad with saying how rare the car is I stop reading immediately and move on to the next ad.

I thought the email name "guygal" was sort of funny. That's not really "off" though, I guess.

I always think its funny when they make it a point to specify its a two door. :beat DUH!

I have a feeling someone is going to reply with a pic of a four door mustang. LoL

"abrahamfh" said:
I always think its funny when they make it a point to specify its a two door. :beat DUH!

I have a feeling someone is going to reply with a pic of a four door mustang. LoL
okay
fourdoor.jpg

Craig's the winner, but how long have you been waiting to spring that one?

"silverblueBP" said:
Craig's the winner, but how long have you been waiting to spring that one?
Well being an actual Stang-O-Haulic I have been dreaming of the the perfect family car for years. I have found pics of early Wagons and Ranchero's too.
mustangwagon.jpg

ruedibig.jpg

Back