• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anybody read stangfix on blackberry?

sigtauenus

Its interesting reading a forum on a blackberry, namely the layout and links. Haven't posted from it yet, in fact, just don't type much at all on the blackberry, mostly use it for reading. Also haven't figured out how to enter the password protected forums while surfing on the blackberry.

Just wondering if anybody else gets their "fix" from a mobile device?

This is what I have checked in the browser options for my BB
Support HTML tables
Support style sheets
Emulation mode MS IE

As for the PW boards, you should be able to click in the box, and type. Check these settings then give it a try.

StangFix works fine with BB Bold. I haven't gone into the password sections... no password entry box. I'm on mobile version.

"hivewax" said:
StangFix works fine with BB Bold. I haven't gone into the password sections... no password entry box. I'm on mobile version.
+1 I've got the BB Storm and the mobile version. It works good, just no password entry boxes.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
This is what I have checked in the browser options for my BB
Support HTML tables
Support style sheets
Emulation mode MS IE

As for the PW boards, you should be able to click in the box, and type. Check these settings then give it a try.

I have the curve 8900, couldn't find those menu options specifically.

Surfing through the various levels is fairly easy and straightforward, only restrictive issue has been no pictures and no access to the password forums.

Yeah, no pix is a bummer. I visit StangNet, which has links to the images. StangFix updates automatically, but StangNet doesn't, you often have to refresh the page.

Back