• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone doing P90X

68EFIvert

I borrowed a neighbors P90X workout videos to try out. My wife has been getting after we to work out but I have never wanted to do stupid videos before. I tell you what, this thing kicks my arse. Great workout. I'm going to be ordering it and see if I can get back into shape before I start playing soccer again this spring.

Re: Anyone doing PX90

I've done the ab ripper, and it is amazing how thorughly you can crush yourself in 16 minutes.

Also, its P90X.

Re: Anyone doing PX90

Darreld,

Deb bought those videos back in September and did one round, she worked her arse off for 90 days while following the food regiment and ended up not losing the weight she wanted to, but gained a lot of strength. I pretty much sat on my butt while she did that, but watched the workouts and finally decided to give it a try. My motivation was since I had quit working in the shop and started selling jobs while sitting on my arse, I had turned into a bowl of jelly.

After one round, I feel tons better, much more energy, lost almost 20 lbs and will be continuing on after a week break. It'll be great to be able to run all the track sessions and stay out all day at the lake skiing....if it ever warms up!
I actually look forward to working out again, mostly in the evenings. It's not the same old workout regiment, day after day. It's a nice mix and keeps me interested and that's the most important part. If it loses your interest, it's worthless just sitting on a shelf!

Back