• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone dress up for Halloween and/or parties? Pics of our costumes

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
I know this is a few days late but I've been away from technology for a bit.

Did anyone dress up for Halloween? We did. I know Rick did too. We went to a couple of parties Saturday night. The first one was the "Creep Crawl" put on by the 'Los Punk Rods' car club. Live punk type bands, etc. Second we went with fellow 'Fixer Kyle (Rusty1970) to one of his Wife's friends party later.

We did get dress up. I may have went a little overboard though. But it was fun going to the liquer store earlier dressed up though... I scared the crap out of some lady as I stood behind her and she saw my reflection in the beer cooler window. LoL.

Me:
index.php

index.php

My better half - Bonnie:

index.php

index.php

At the 'Creepy Crawl':
index.php

And Kyle and his Wife Tara:

index.php

We all dressed up too. I was a ford assembly line worker with dental issues. SWMBO JR is a gogo dancer, sort of like her mom was in the 80's except without the pole and with more clothes, and SWIMBO was a witch. With a W.

Awesome costumes! :10

My son was the only one dressed up this year. He got tons of compliments on it. After the sun went down, we broke some glow sticks and poured it on the eyes. It was so cool looking.

IMG_4156.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"70 StangMan" said:
Great job on the makeup and costumes J. How long did it take ???

Thanks Dale. Mine took about 2 hours. There is actually a prosthetic glued to my face. The taking off part was the BAD part...

we have a big costume party here every year & give out an award for the best costume (i've won the past three years) even have people that cant come to party drop by just to see what i've come up with. i'll get some pics up later...

here's our costumes this year. steph was a "one night stand" (get it?) mine is pretty obvious.

Copy2ofIMG_1626.jpg

even had the dog fooled as he tried to take a drink:

Copy2ofIMG_1659.jpg

here's last year's creation:

IMG_0986-1.jpg

can't find the pic of the year before, but i was a breathalyzer machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally confused. Where are the Halloween pics? All I see are your day to day pictures.

:craz

Nice costumes. We don't to Halloween anymore. I'm always working all weekend. We did dress Alaina up for het first Halloween picture.

"70_Fastback" said:
So are your arms inside of the tank...? How did you drink any beer??

yep, arms inside the tank. my costumes are usually heavy & restrictive, so once everyone has arrived & pics get taken, i take it off for a while. didn't drink any beer, had a bright shiny new bottle of black label crown royal :drool.

Back