• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone have a recent summit discount code?

Cool. I'm going to be maxing out the cc next week with fireworks for the 4th (no, it doesn't have a ridiculous limit) so give me a couple weeks for that to hit/get paid and I'll put in an order. How do I get a shirt also?
Back to discount codes.

I thought I had a code around here somewhere but can't seem to find it.

If I stumble across it I'll let you know. Usually when you stop looking for those kinds of things that's when you find them. Of course if I would clean my office out some, LOL!

"RustyRed" said:
I thought I had a code around here somewhere but can't seem to find it.

If I stumble across it I'll let you know. Usually when you stop looking for those kinds of things that's when you find them. Of course if I would clean my office out some, LOL!

I already pulled the trigger on the order.

Thanks anyway.

I was just going to post the code, but I guess there's no use now.

I posed the question to Summit last month while requesting some info on a GM carrier.

"how does one get access to discount codes... I hear folks getting 5 and 10% codes on occasion but I don't seem to ever get them. I think I've only gotten one discount code in the last 7 or 8 years..."

Their response...

We do not offer discount codes on request. Some are mailed to new perspective customers to create new business, or sometimes passed out at races. Some have been passed around on internet forums, and have had to be discontinued, as it is not their intent as a blanket discount. We feel that we have the best prices in the industry and by maintaining consistent pricing we can offer our every day low prices to all our customers.

sounds kinda like the cable company. offer discounts to prospective new customers for thier business, but the loyal old customers are gonna pay full price...

"lethal289" said:
Sure does, i just tried it to! bummer. :wtf Sure thats the right code, you link asks me to log in!

well i just copied and pasted it.
they were supposed to take that log-in required bull$hit off.
i'll have to hammer on them about it again.

Back