• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone have contacts for a Vintage salvage yard or Model A contacts?

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
I've been looking for a sheet metal part for going on 6+ months now. Does anyone here have any vintage salvage yards around them, or any Ford Model A contacts they may be willing to share? The part I need is not reproduced, so it has to be salvaged from a donor vehicle.

Reply here, or PM me.

Thanks.

Have you tried Mac's in Lockport,Ny? I know they used to have used parts. Don't know about now though as they've been brought out by Ecklers.

Make it yourself. You might have some extra income if it's truly a tough one to secure.... How hard could it be? It's a Model A!

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Make it yourself. You might have some extra income if it's truly a tough one to secure.... How hard could it be? It's a Model A!

Really! For crying out loud man, you built a rat rod from raw steel AND...you just bought a TIG, Get to work.

You're forgetting what Bonnie currently has in her handbag...

What part are you looking for? Since you can almost build an entire "stock" Model from repop parts now it seems whatever you need would be available..... ESPECIALLY a sheet metal part!

I need the passenger side upper quarter panel that forms the rear window for a STANDARD coupe. You can always find them for a sport coupe, which is a different piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you have a pic showing how big a section you need I can check with some of my guys...

also if there is any difference between 28-29 & 30-31 or is that area identical on both. ford did some funny stuff back then...

Back