• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

anyone have trouble with the casio gzone cell phone?

Flysure1

I got the first one about a month and a half ago, terrible out going calls---garbled and picks up wind noise bad, got a new one a few weeks ago, maybe a tad better, I was trying to talk to the wife today and she said hang up and she would call me on our land line--cutting in and out, I then called verizon customer serv and the lady was very nice (very shocking) she is sending out a samsung convoy and waiving the $30 charge they just started charging to exchange phones if you don't like it---used to be free if you exchanged within 30 days--not anymore. I wanted something a little tougher --I tend to be rough on phones, I loved my old LG--great sound both ways but I broke the third one on the hinge. anyone have the convoy???--thanks

I've had one for about 3 years now, and it's been great since day one. No trouble with outgoing or incoming calls. In my line of work the dust and debris has killed every other phone I've owned in about a year.

Back