• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone interested in a 1993 SVT Cobra?

A

Anonymous

My good friend Dean just sent me this email. He wants to let go of his 93 Cobra. The car is in very good condition. I think it's all original too. It's red on the outside, but can't remember the inside. Been a long time since I've been in it. He open tracked it one time and has run it down the 1/4 a few times. If I had the cash, I'd buy it myself! Here's what he just sent me:

[font=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Mark, I have decided to sell my 1993 Mustang Cobra. It is #3573 of 4 to 5000 they produced. It has 37000 miles and I looked up the 93 Cobra registry and among those that have registered their are 71 with less mileage than mine (37,000). I am in no hurry to sell and would rather wait for a while to find an owner that appreciates the car. I only drive it about 6 times a year![/font]

[font=times new roman, new york, times, serif]If anyone might be interested, shoot me a PM. I might go and take pictures if anyone is interested.[/font]

:wtf Is everybody been drinking the koolaid around here lately ?? 4 Mustangs for sale in the last couple of days ?

"70 StangMan" said:
:wtf Is everybody been drinking the koolaid around here lately ?? 4 Mustangs for sale in the last couple of days ?

Yeah, but this one's fo real!

Just got off the phone with Dean.

The car is all original except:

Tires
Coil (newer)
Plug wires (newer)

Has the grey leather interior and a sunroof (flip up). Still has the original stereo too. Dean bought it new in 93 and it's never been out of his possession. He doesn't know what he wants for it, he just needs to get a good price so he can help pay his daughter's medical bills. BTW, Dean had and beat Lymphoma just a couple years ago and is back drag racing his 10 sec, 1980 Capri.

"silverblueBP" said:
Just got off the phone with Dean.

The car is all original except:

Tires
Coil (newer)
Plug wires (newer)

Has the grey leather interior and a sunroof (flip up). Still has the original stereo too. Dean bought it new in 93 and it's never been out of his possession. He doesn't know what he wants for it, he just needs to get a good price so he can help pay his daughter's medical bills. BTW, Dean had and beat Lymphoma just a couple years ago and is back drag racing his 10 sec, 1980 Capri.

Ok.....any idea what these things are worth?

"kb3" said:
Ok.....any idea what these things are worth?
Before I would offer up an opinion on value I would need to know one more piece of information. Have you, Mark :Mark, every touched or worked on said vehicle?

"Horseplay" said:
Before I would offer up an opinion on value I would need to know one more piece of information. Have you, Mark :Mark , every touched or worked on said vehicle?

No...not yet! I might go drive it though, better hurry and buy it!

From what I'm seeing these cars listed for, it ranges from $9K all the way up to $25K. I'd be happy to go look at it, take pics, take a video of me tracking it...err driving it. It's always been garaged too.

"silverblueBP" said:
No...not yet! I might go drive it though, better hurry and buy it!

From what I'm seeing these cars listed for, it ranges from $9K all the way up to $25K. I'd be happy to go look at it, take pics, take a video of me tracking it...err driving it. It's always been garaged too.

If Mark touches / drives the car that would materially decrease the value.

I would be interesting in seeing a photo and learning a ball park he is in since I am in the market for another car.

Back