• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone record their Own Music?

gwstang

I recorded this one for a Christmas program a few years ago and thought this is a good season to share it with ya'll. This was my Korg N264 keyboard and a small home mixer I use to record into my computer. I really enjoyed going back to add the angel voices, harp, etc special effects. Keyboard does all of this nicely.(i am self taught in case you are wondering) It can be a lot of fun but very hard work to get it even remotely correct, on timing etc. Yes, I did the singing also...no dueling banjos though....lol. I also play electric guitar/bass etc. I might post some more if ya'll like this. Just something I enjoy doing and hope I can get back to doing since the neck surgery and titanium plate installed My left hand still goes numb so it makes it a little hard to control precise key playing, guitar etc. The pics are from the F4 tornado that destroyed our property (about 75 acres) and part of house. Some from the carnage down the road. The reason I chose these pics and that song is for every disaster, there is a brighter dawn ahead. Thanks for listening. :part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnTxU3YeCEU

Back