• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone use MustangMods to store pics?

Cripes!
I just tried accessing it again and look what happened! :wtf

78_22_06_09_11_19_42.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"joesgt281" said:
Cripes!
I just tried accessing it again and look what happened! :wtf

78_22_06_09_11_19_42.JPG

That's similar to what was showing up here when you or Jeremy posted with your sig pics hosted there.

Last edited by a moderator:
First it goes to a:

"fruits.lemonia.ws/tbl..."

then to:

"zbestprice.org/...."

then ends up at a blank page

"Fast68back" said:
Hey, this dont help with what ya may have lost, but that bad ass site, Stangfix.com, got tons of space for pics......... and if you sweet talk the HMFIC, you can get some webspace, I'm still working on mine

http://fast68back.stangfix.com/

Still as in progress has bee STILL for months now.

I did get a response from one of the MM "sponsors" finally.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:08 AM
To: Jeremy Barrett
Subject: Re: MustangMods

sorry i do not

i wonder what is up with them

george

So, nothing still.

I finally got a response as well....

Update for Case #4127 - "MustangMods.com"

Joe,

Sorry, but I have no idea what's going on. I haven't been to that website in a while.

-Nino

"Sluggo" said:
I think it's time for you fellas to accept the fact that it's over, kaput, done......

in the immortal words of the Fonz

SIT ON IT :bird

I've tried sending emails to diff addresses, even the one he uses to ACCEPT paypal money! No replys, must have either went to the great mustang graveyard or gett'n it in the rear at some prison. Not being mean, just thinking of possible predicaments.

"silverblueBP" said:
I've tried sending emails to diff addresses, even the one he uses to ACCEPT paypal money! No replys, must have either went to the great mustang graveyard or gett'n it in the rear at some prison. Not being mean, just thinking of possible predicaments.

Well, the mustangmods domain has obviously gone unpaid and was snatched up by the host or being held hostage. I did notice that you can still donate to him though. That's pretty cool.

Back