• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are those brains?

bighorse

I worked a really bad single vehicle wreck this morning. The vehicle was located where the trooper couldn't get to it and it required an extensive recovery. After I got it onto my truck, the trooper jumped up on the bed to look inside for passenger identification. I was hooking up a chain when he said, "Oh my god!" He asked me to come up and look, and when I did, he pointed to a bloody mess on the dash and asked, "Are those brains?" I pointed to another piece of matter that was stuck to the inside of the passenger side window. I told him that I though it was, so he asked me to go direct traffic so one of the other (more experienced) officers could come look. When they were through, he came back to finish traffic control so I could finish loading and I asked what the verdict was. He said, "Nope! Chicken fried steak." Someone in the van was eating chicken fried steak and when it was mixed with blood, the wrinkled batter on one side looked a lot like brains. I don't think I'll have an appetite for chicken fried steak for a little while.

Dinner anyone?

You know,

As sick as this may sound, that's the first time I smiled all day :wor

Been a rough one.

He's been dealing with us. That should explain it. (I kinda laughed too and was hoping for a pic and yes, I'm one screwed up puppy)

"blue65coupe" said:
I ... was hoping for a pic and yes, I'm one screwed up puppy

I don't know who is the sickest; you for asking or me for posting it.

brains.jpg
brains2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering it's not brains, although it looks like it should be, I'm rolling right now just thinking of the poor soul that's gonna find that. Oh geez, my side is hurting. I knew you had to have a pic.

Yeah, just not that weird swanky strobe light that you kept wanting me to dance under. No means NO Jack... :headac

The picture didn't bother me, now the mental image embedded in my mind involving Jeremy dancing to a black light---my day is ruined!!! :yikes

"70_Fastback" said:
Yeah, just not that weird swanky strobe light that you kept wanting me to dance under. No means NO Jack... :headac

I thought that was the appropriate thing to do, seeing how you wouldn't change out of your mankini. :bird

Back