• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are you accident prone?

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
Since I'm extremely bored after my latest accident, I got to thinking of all the times I've been immobilized or in extreme pain over the years. For your entertainment.......

Broke left ankle playing softball at 16 = crutches
Had a plantars wart removed on left foot at 18 = crutches
Ran into 2nd baseman during a softball game, tore left bicep at 20 = crutches
Broke right ankle slipping on ice while walking dog at 52 = crutches

Trip to ER to get my left hand stitched up and slicing 3 knuckles to the bone while lifting a reception desk at work, was 28.
Surgery for tendon repair to my right elbow at 33 = cast and a lot of physical therapy
Broke left wrist at work while working on a drill press at 35 = cast, minimal inconvenience, but the most painful break!
Surgery to remove melanoma on my right shoulder at 45 = some inconvenience.

Broken ribs, racing a tractor with a bicycle. Also removed multiple layers of skin from my arms and face from sliding on the chip rock road (sometime in the 2000's) Needed many stitches = pretty painful!
Broken ribs, racing karts and rolling it. Also included a concussion = sometime in the 2000's
Broken ribs, slalom skiing = 2008

Major concussion from falling off a table 10-12 yrs old
Multiple smacks to the head from nasty falls while water skiing

Broken tailbone from falling off of scaffolding while building my house in Florida at 31 = That hurt for a long time!

Good thing I'm not a cat, would've been dead long ago!

No doubt, you are a walking accident.

At the risk of jinxing myself, outside of a couple fingers and a toe I have never broken anything. This despite a rather reckless life. Plenty of sports and redneck, "Hey, watch this..." antics but always came out whole and without much damage.

"Horseplay" said:
No doubt, you are a walking accident.

At the risk of jinxing myself

You are screwed now!

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

You have to be the only person I know to recover from an arm injury using crutches, can we add doofus to accident prone?
"msell66" said:
Ran into 2nd baseman during a softball game, tore left bicep at 20 = crutches

Back