• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are you kidding me!

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Since when does it get snowy and icy in Myrtle Beach? This is just unacceptable. I guess I just didn't move deep enough in the south.
buva6uza.jpg
eruzadu6.jpg
beva3apu.jpg
y3ymezez.jpg

Pretty much the same here in Panama City, FL, but we only had freezing rain. All bridges closed as there are no sand trucks.

60* and sunny here in SoUtah. Absolutely beautiful. We sure could use some rain though. If we don't get some good rain soon, fire season is going to be a doosie!

Mel

Got pretty much the same at my place Ron. I should say, according to the pics the wife sent me. I'm still down in Ga, which is a little warmer (though not by much!). Though we didn't get the ice/snow, we did get it's cousin..cold wet rain!

Waa-Waa-Waa----I hear its a major change in the weather pattern-its called "icicles up yours for a while" change in the jet stream causes it---supposed to last 20-30 years!

"Flysure1" said:
Waa-Waa-Waa----I hear its a major change in the weather pattern-its called "icicles up yours for a while" change in the jet stream causes it---supposed to last 20-30 years!

Well if that's the case Rod, I'm selling and moving to Illinois!

"beach pony" said:
"Flysure1" said:

Actually you might want to wait a while--I just looked at the 10 day here and it is crap again---I know it is winter time but this is enough already. Worst winter I have seen since the 70's.

"Flysure1" said:
"beach pony" said:
"Flysure1" said:

Actually you might want to wait a while--I just looked at the 10 day here and it is crap again---I know it is winter time but this is enough already. Worst winter I have seen since the 70's.

+1. It's never going to end. This winter has been a bad one.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Back