• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are you prepared?

Gigantopithecus

Now this is a gun safe!
preparedness-demotivational-poster-1234422204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
me too, but I guess someone will tell me the caliber of bullet and gun to clarify. Don't see any pistol ammo but that is one boner of a picture.

When I was in high school, my friends dad took us shooting a lot. We did our own reloading and made our own targets. We would pick up the brass at the range to pay for the shooting we did. He had a hidden closet in the house with more guns than that and 4-5 times that much ammo. It was a walk in closet that looked like a gun store. The best part, we could take anything we wanted to the range. He had a licence to carry a gun and he did. A 45 Colt revolver with a worked triger action. Smooth as glass and he didn't mind using it. I always felt safe riding in the car with him.

"blue65coupe" said:
me too, but I guess someone will tell me the caliber of bullet and gun to clarify. Don't see any pistol ammo but that is one boner of a picture.

My guess would be that all the magazines that are in the pistols are loaded to the gills.

"Opentracker" said:
When I was in high school, my friends dad took us shooting a lot. We did our own reloading and made our own targets. We would pick up the brass at the range to pay for the shooting we did. He had a hidden closet in the house with more guns than that and 4-5 times that much ammo. It was a walk in closet that looked like a gun store. The best part, we could take anything we wanted to the range. He had a licence to carry a gun and he did. A 45 Colt revolver with a worked triger action. Smooth as glass and he didn't mind using it. I always felt safe riding in the car with him.

My ex-BIL built a closet like that when he built his new house. When you walked towards the master bedroom there was a book shelf that swung open, it was a combination tornado shelter/gun safe. It was maybe 6X6 with concrete on all sides except the door, the back of the book shelf was steel plated. Pretty bad ass.

"70 StangMan" said:
How did they get into my bedroom to take that shot?? :conf

A REALLY friendly lady led me into that room, the safe door was open and I was taking pictures anyway, so I figured what the hell, the fellas on the board will dig this......

"Fast68back" said:
A REALLY friendly lady led me into that room, the safe door was open and I was taking pictures anyway, so I figured what the hell, the fellas on the board will dig this......
Damn it, I've told her over and over how pissed off I get when she does that and yet she keeps on doing it. :expl

"Opentracker" said:

I had a friend in high school / college who's dad had worked in law enforcement for a bunch of years after he got out of the marines. I can only imagine the things he had seen due to working homicide for a bunch of years but he was the only guy I ever met that even went to church packing at least two pistols and never asked but my guess is he had his sawed off in the car outside. Needless to say I never worried much when I was hanging around with him, he could and would have easily ruined some punk would be car jackers day to say the least.

He used to have a pretty impressive safe similar to the one in the picture.

Back