• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are you ready for some football ???

This is the first time ever I have not planned my day around the Super Bowl.

I can't root for NYG-Eli, because they beat my 49ers in the NFC game, and I'm sick of the Patriots-Brady-Bill Bel hype. Nothing involves or engages the West Coast. I know, I know, that Tom Brady is from Nor-Cal, but that was a million years ago.

Even Madonna does not float my boat. In dog years, she's like 90. Why can't a scantily-clad Katy Perry do the halftime honors?

Best wishes to all of you that have something to root for.

"DEL65" said:
This is the first time ever I have not planned my day around the Super Bowl.

I can't root for NYG-Eli, because they beat my 49ers in the NFC game, and I'm sick of the Patriots-Brady-Bill Bel hype. Nothing involves or engages the West Coast. I know, I know, that Tom Brady is from Nor-Cal, but that was a million years ago.

Even Madonna does not float my boat. In dog years, she's like 90. Why can't a scantily-clad Katy Perry do the halftime honors?

Best wishes to all of you that have something to root for.

:stu

I think it is like politics...no one to root for! We do have fresh carne asada, homemade salsa, guacamole, chips, nachos, chocolate cake and ice cream, :part so the food will be good. Just the wife and I though....

Maybe we'll watch the game....Maybe a movie! Maybe....... :confu

"70 StangMan" said:
Not a Giants fan...buy I am today. Give'em Hell Giants !!!!! :peter

Come on man, you're rooting for a Manning...WTF. At least the Pats have a couple great Gators on the team :thu

I'm really ambivalent as to who wins. I'm just going to enjoy being at some old neighbors, eating lots of good fix'ns.

I have a crock pot full of home made Sausage, Mac-N-Cheese! and some fresh made Pistachio Baklava from a place in Detroit.

IMG_0108Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The american ambassador here in Belgium , Mr H Gutman , told this event wil take place this weekend in a talk show.
Never before we had any idea who was the american ambassador.
This dude is the first american ambassador known by at least half the Belgium population .
He represents America in a very good way, i must say.

"silverblueBP" said:
Come on man, you're rooting for a Manning...WTF. At least the Pats have a couple great Gators on the team :thu
Not rooting for a Manning....just anybody but the Patriots.

"lethal289" said:
Go NY! May that inbred QB lead you guys to victory!

I feel your pain SF, and GB we went 15-1 Ben's rookie year only to have the pats come to our house and beat us. :bomb So not the Super Bowl I was hoping for. But I will watch the show for the commercials. Look under my avatar for the result of the game.

fd

As a Dallas fan, I can't get revved up for this game at all. Screw the Giants and I never pull for the AFC! I'll pull for the final score to end in 0's or 1's. 20 - 10 or 31 to 21 would be great. If so, my sister wins 100,000.00 dollahs! She's in one of the box pools worth 1000.00 bucks per box!

I'm not into it this year. Too depressed that the pack didn't make it. Can't root for either team, so I am in the garage working on the rusty pos. Its 45 degrees out. To nice to be in the house.

Back