• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Arning drop templates are now available to borrow.

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
With the cooperation and appreciation of John of Opentrackerracingproducts, more importantly his wife, I am please to announce the availability and usage of arning (Shelby) drop templates for both 65/66 and 67/70 Mustangs. These are two seperate templates so if you want to borrow one, you need to let me know which one. The 67/70 will be going immediately to TX. After that it's up to me as to where it goes. PM me which one you need and how soon are you ready to use it. I do not want any tool sitting idle as long as there is a demand for it.

You will be responsible in the postage from where ever it is to your location. This item is very light thus I cannot expect postage to be very much. Based upon it's application, these templates can be quickly abused so if it becomes out of commission, it will be quickly replaced. Of course anyone wanting to contribute to StangFix to say thanks for such tools, would be awesome.

Any questions/comments, call my agent.

Back