• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barry Boys

Of equal interest were the three emoticons used in the albeit brief tirade at the bottom of the link.... wanker, fight fight fight , and head hack.

LMAO!

excuse my ignorance please, what is a "Barry" boy? I get the tuner thing but how did "Barry" get invovled?

"tarafied1" said:
excuse my ignorance please, what is a "Barry" boy? I get the tuner thing but how did "Barry" get invovled?

Barry boy:

What you get when u cross a chav and a car. Also known as bazza boys.

Thier cars usally a small peagout or VW Golf which has been 'bazzed up' with crappy bodykit, rims, massive exhausts and huge sub woofers which you can hear streets away from thier car. They wear chavvy clothes (they are chavs) and fake burrberry hats etc.

They drive recklessly with no concern for other life or thier own, only 'lookin' cool infront of the lads'. They are usually under the influence of alcohol. Usually seen racing and skidding around, pumping out thier music as loud as they can.

Barry boy: (barely heard above his massive sound system) Look at me, I can do the most amazing skid!!! *crashes and dies*

Me: What a wanker.

And just in case you are wondering what a "chav" is.....

bad-chav-gags.jpg

And just to clarify
Derived from Chatham in Kent, this term can be applied loosely to every culture with a nasty, thieving element. There are many variants of this creature but all are subject to the following commonalities:

Chavs are completely Amoral, having never been subjected to right and wrong by their inattentive, uncaring and often absent parents.

Chavs are part Magpie, evidentially supported by their love of all things shiny, or as vaccuous, illiterate street-slang would say 'Bling'. They can be seen twokking from the Jewelry counter in Argos/Index.

Whatever their ethnic background, Chavs have a built-in affinity to hip-hop/R&B, even if they are inherently racist (see the Scottish). They see their life as glamorous and cool.

Chavs are for the most part, extremely stupid. However, some of them render a form of low cunning, which can be misinterpreted as intelligence. However this is false. A Chav has no desire to better themself through honest means nor learn anything outside of car modification.

All chavs think that they are hard as nails. Again, this is false. Sitting in a beaten up nova smoking lamberts does not precipitate a healthy body. The irony being that a Chav owns mainly sportswear, yet will only break a sweat if running from the police.

Chavs are incredibly fertile beasts, and are highly successful breeders. Where they come unstuck is having to look after the offspring which their 13 yr old drunken fumble produces. More often that not the child will grow to be a Chav, having received no more guidance on life than the parent.

Chavs have a fond love for cars, as well as a Vin Diesel fixation. Rather than buy a nice car to start with, a chav will spend all their dole and tax-free labouring cash on upgrading a 10 year old car with 200,000 miles on the clock. The end product will invariably be a luminous monstrosity with at least one serious collision to it's name.
Come back with my bumper, you fucking Chav thief.

okay, that clears things up! We have those over here too! Usually called white trash or trailer trash. They have more invested in their wheels and tires than their house! They aren't all white either...

"tarafied1" said:
okay, that clears things up! We have those over here too! Usually called white trash or trailer trash. They have more invested in their rented wheels and tires than their house! They aren't all white either...

Fixed it for you.

First, thanks for the great laugh Johnny. I had to dry my eyes I was laughing so hard.

Second,

rented wheels

My living in Bradenton Dad told me about this last year. There are no "wheel rental" stores in this area, although judging by some of the vehicles/owners I see driving around there seems to be a strong market base for one. I wonder how a business like this works? I guess like a "Rent a Center" with big screen TV's, etc. ????

Would I need to get a real dark tan and have gold teeth to get a franchise?

Wow...I click the link and find out I'm banned from that site too. :rofl

Proves it.....he's a BarryBoy.

Back