• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

being nice now

Re: Got kicked of a "Leather Football" forum

Damn, that sucks. It reminds me of the time I got kicked out of the Cub Scouts. Me and my other derelict buddy were on a pack campout in the woods next to the town church. The next morning in the church we were supposed to have some kind of send-off for one of the den masters. In the church was a big cake waiting for the event. During the middle of the night, me and my buddy busted out a back window to the church and ate a good size chunk of the cake. To this day I don't understand how they knew that it was us that had did it. I don't remember being questioned about it... and I'm sure we would have lied about it anyway. They must have found a trial of cake crumbs leading back to our tent or something. We got booted. What a bummer. I was having such fun with my hatchet and knife. Oh well. All good things must come to an end.

Mmmmmmm, brownies

and the little cake things are good too.

There we were playing with the kid's leather football. Everyone was enjoying the game when this kid gets paranoid over other's comments and thinks all comments are about him. So I can't play with the leather football no more.

Find another group to play football with.

Mike: you're late for your field goal kicking practice with Ms. Kitty...

"70 StangMan" said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Don't laugh if you haven't tried it :bird

I had this great story to add and realized that I was de-railing again, so F it.

"silverblueBP" said:
I had this great story to add and realized that I was de-railing again, so F it.
Go ahead mark, besides getting kicked off, is what mike gets for playing with a kids balls. :rofl

"lethal289" said:
Go ahead mark, besides getting kicked off, is what mike gets for playing with a kids balls. :rofl

And that may just get him the coveted "Micheal Jackson" title/award....

Back