• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Biggest Zit in the world...

I viewed the whole nasty video. Pretty gross stuff. The guy definitely needs a few shots of penicillin.

It's either a really large boil that's been festering for quite some time.... or some kind of "splinter-like" infection.

.... and yet there's still no puking emoticon.... if there was ever a need for one, this would be it.

There have been very few things banned on this site, this should be one of them. That women who did all the work must be a nurse or something, I can believe she didnt wear gloves or something.

"Fast68back" said:
I can believe she didnt wear gloves or something.
Yep. same thing i thought. Her finger is already cut... evident by the bandaid, but she just squeezed away!

Boy, am I hungry now. Bagel and messy cream cheese anyone? :yikes

4_07_09_09_7_13_45.jpg

Klayton, my son, actually got a spider bite on his thigh, about a year ago, that did about that same thing. He had to go on antibiotics and I had to hold him down and squeeze all of that nasty puss out for a couple of nights. Though his was runny puss, not the thick-n-chunky version as shown there.

So I felt their pain.

Back