• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bison Ribs!

O

opentrackerSteve

Well, waiting for Mel to pull the trigger on a Bison purchase, I picked up some Bison ribs this past Saturday, just in time for the Fantasy Football draft.

These baby's are going to be good. Served with roasted potatoes from the garden and corn on the cob..... yum!

Attachments

• bison_ribs.JPG
    bison_ribs.JPG
    944 KB · Views: 59
Ok, I need some commitments from people so I know how much buffalo we are shipping where.

The processor will ship anywhere, that is based on my information above, the only unknown. Shipping costs.

Mel

Mel, PM me. I want to pull the trigger on some Bison.....

Mel,

I'd suggest a seperate post requesting those who would 'buy in' to purchasing Bison.... I would thinkg Craig would like to smoke some of that.... A nice complement to salmon....

Yea, probably not a bad idea.

I'll have to make some time today to get something posted so we can get the ball rolling. I have recently committed to a purchase of a steer and need to get them their money. The person I got it from do an awesome job of raising their beef and it is some of the best i've ever tasted. Still not as healthy as the Bison.

The processor will age the meat as long as you want. As you know dry aged rib eye steaks are about $20 a pound for beef.

Mel

Back