• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Blender Madness at JeffTeppers last night

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Someone had to take it for the team, so KBMWRS, future member GT_SCODE, Johnpro and I along with our wives met over at JeffTepper's home to help reduce the inventory of his spirits cabinet and discuss why we spend more time partying instead of working on our cars. Never came to a conclusion so..."another round Jeff!". Good time, perfect weather. Thanks Jeff.

4_11_07_09_6_24_40.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some real crappy adhesive paper like stuff. Gonna do some more experimenting soon.

"cmayna" said:
Someone had to take it for the team, so KBMWRS, future member GT_SCODE, Johnpro and I along with our wives met over at JeffTepper's home to help reduce the inventory of his spirits cabinet and discuss why we spend more time partying instead of working on our cars. Never came to a conclusion so..."another round Jeff!". Good time, perfect weather. Thanks Jeff.

4_11_07_09_6_24_40.JPG

Glad you guys could make it over last night. That prototype glass looks really good, perhaps a dishwasher safe logo might allow for the production of an official set of Stangfix Blender Madness tumblers!! :cool

Regarding your comment about too much partying and not enough work on cars, let me remind you that there wasn't a vintage Mustang in sight around here last night and I don't recall any of you jumping up to offer my son help changing the oil in his Camry!!! Besides after all you drank, I really don't think it would have been a good idea to play with power tools :hide2

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, I can see CA Furlough Fridays & Blender Madness Fridays could be a great mix. Keep me informed... :toot

Yeah too bad I wasn't there. I enjoying myself at Portillos last night. I almost called Mike to be jerk and let him I was enjoying wet big beef sandwich and onion rings.

Yummm it was awesome.

"David67" said:
Yeah too bad I wasn't there. I enjoying myself at Portillos last night. I almost called Mike to be jerk and let him I was enjoying wet big beef sandwich and onion rings.

Yummm it was awesome.

:voodoo :mod :taz :conf :cry :expl :nice :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

"FordDude" said:
You dudes up north still have all of the fun. fd

And Tim,
The next night was a BBQ at SacBill's...cloaked as a Poker Night. :pep

Guys + blender drinks = gayer that Fagatron.

Blender drinks, glass chip bowls, pretty wrappy thingys and the cell phone. Damn, ya'll know how to party.

"blue65coupe" said:
Guys + blender drinks = gayer that Fagatron.

Blender drinks, glass chip bowls, pretty wrappy thingys and the cell phone. Damn, ya'll know how to party.

Duane:

How are those conjugal visits going for you?

Back