• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bruce vs. Caitlyn

• Thread starter opentrackerSteve
  • Start date
O

opentrackerSteve

This s bullshit and I am appaulled that people are accepting this as 'normal'. It's sick.

Bruce to Caitlyn

the fact that this pers has spent who knows how much to become something he will never really be is a waste of energy. It's goin to inspire an entire group of people to become something they aren't. Fools!

Why is this news in the first place? I don't give a rat's a$$, but it is all over the MSM. Reality TV show to follow. Anything to distract the masses from the real problems involving the economy and the Middle East.

Anything to distract the masses from the real problems involving the economy and the Middle East.

Exactly right...we need more distractions like this! Who really wants to think of economic problems and the ME when there are these kinds of stories to focus upon?

I think it will be into animal husbandry but with females. Doh, wait a minute. Don't we have one already?

1) Why in the hell

and

2) How f'ed up are you if you want to become a woman after living with the Kardashians? I tell ya, that group is the epitome of fubared.

As far as the media goes, they report what sells. Our world is too far gone in my opinion.

People complaining about people talking about something, by talking about the thing that they are complaining about people talking about. Uhh.....yeah, it's a thing....

Turq, what are you trying to say? You're babbling just like these people who are 're-discovering' themselves... Try again

037b6fd35db34522290cf26aa4fce1c8df11d286.jpg

Back