• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Buyer beware

Serves you right for taking our American cars from us! *kidding*. Great looking cars and I'm applaud your positive attitude.

Also a nice looking car Peter. BTW, the F250 parked next to your car in the first picture...those things a rapidly appreciating over here! That one is especially nice looking!

The F250 is still left hand drive so if you ever want it back.......so are my 2 Mustangs. I live in a small town in South East Queensland but there is a big muscle car population in the area. Last count, there were 16 Mustangs alone, plus a few Camaros, Corvettes, Chevelles & a couple of nice hot rods. A mate of mine has a big shed full of them & had, of all people, Jeff Lutz & Doc from the TV show Street Outlaws at his place the other week checking out his cars (they were over here for an exhibition drag race meeting near where we live) so he was pretty chuffed about that.
I just want to thank you all for your kind words & support & if the story of my encounter saves just one person from what happened to me then it has been very worthwhile. I feel it is a great privilege to belong to the "Mustang community", not to mention the really great people I have met both personally & on the forum sites since owning my cars. I truly believe that Ron Miller will end up cooking his own goose & while forum sites like this one continue to exist & people read the posts, hopefully we can squeeze out the dishonest creeps that like to rip other people off.

Last edited:
Speaking of F trucks, this is what was parked on the other side of my car, a rose between two thorns so to speak....

Attachments

• DSCN4500.jpg
    DSCN4500.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Two thorns?! Ha. The "fat fender" trucks have been EXTREMELY popular here for a number of years! I'd say there was a whole "flower garden" there!

If I had enough room in my shed, I'd have either (or both) of those trucks in a heartbeat. I always remember buying Car Craft & Popular Hot Rodding magazines when I was young & this one issue having a 1956 F100 on the cover which was black, had a tilt front, small block Chev, Jag rear end & these lovely wide wire spoke wheels. Something like that is still high on my wish list but old F trucks are few & far between over here.

Last edited:
Back