• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Caption Contest

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
Yes, that's johnprone on the ground, but :wtf are those other guys doing?

173_08_09_09_8_37_34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like JohnPro's givin birth, Mike is coaching the birth, Jeffs in the back timing contractions and I have no idea what the hell the fourth guy is doin....

"Fast68back" said:
Looks like JohnPro's givin birth, Mike is coaching the birth, Jeffs in the back tining contractions and I have no idea what the hell the fourth guy is doin....

Thjs photo has been cropped to exclude Del65 who is sitting in the driver's seat of his imaginary car!!!! With him in the photo, the context will be clear. Oh, and the fourth guy (Crustycurmudgeon) is handing Johnpro tools......

John was bragging again so Frank was estimating 5 inches, I was pointing out that nothing was really worth bragging about, John was trying to show us what he uses for screwing when all else fails......as for Jeff. He's frozen in time from the night before leaning on the bar.

That's a national healthcare seminar. Left--"dude, you're gonna die" Middle--"how deep does the casket need to be" Right--"Dang, it's been 3 hours since we called the meatwagon"

Looking at the whole picture that's posted within another thread.... I'd have to guess that they're re-creating the mayhem troubleshooting that took place during CornFeed Nine when Jay's timing gears exploded.

Back