• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Show chairs

AzPete

Anyone used these type chairs? Wondering about durability and such. Wife needs a taller seat height (30") to be comfortable and these fit that bill.
digimarc.ms

Keep on dragging your backside out of those low slung ones and you will need one sooner than you think...........Now, wife's problems: two knees replaced, (so so results), fibromyalgia, arthritis, major foot problems, uses a cane and runs handicap plates. Seat height is critical for her comfort AND she does attend shows with me.

But, that was funny. :rof

May be a little unstable when raising up. Other than that it will be a lot easier on her.

It looks like it would be a LOT easier to get in and out of.... my only concern would be using it on anything other than a hard surface as it may tip over.

I saw several of them at the Emerald Coast show here this last weekend. Even tried them. Seemed stable in some sandy areas some were in and did not seem like they wanted to tip. Of course, if someone ran into her sitting there, first, she would tip, second, the individual would be really hurting. Now, to find the right place to buy the heavy duty ones........

Just as a follow up on the chairs, I found them at this site: http://www.directorschairs.com/bar-height/blue/tallblackdirectorchair.cfm#ReviewHeader. Amazing price difference between colors. They say the chairs are all the same, just different colored material. Coming from Tiawan I guess the red dye is more readily available. I got the red ones for $42.00 each and free shipping. Friday they were $59.00. This means the wife will be able to do more shows with me. Happy happy happy....So, for you young ones that can still get out of the low slung ones, maybe you better order one now for later use.

So, for you young ones that can still get out of the low slung ones, maybe you better order one now for later use.

Is it okay if my much younger wife stands in front of me and pulls me out of the lower chairs? I'm figuring that as long as she can pull me up, I'll be alright.

[quote author=daveSanborn --- I'm figuring that as long as she can pull me up, I'll be alright.
[/quote]

They have things for that............... :eek:

Back