I'm actually about 7 months into this project. It started out as a "restomod" that was going to get a 347, T5, disc brakes, and a paint job. I'm not actually sure what happened to that original plan but I think it started with wanting 13" brakes...which led to a SoT tubular front suspension...that gave way to a 408 (build was like 2k more...seemed like the right thing to do)...which naturally needed a TKO600 and 9" rear. I'm going to quickly bring this thread up to date without adding all the photos and junk from the VMF build thread. October-->December: Stripped the car down including the engine bay. I mechanically stripped it with a 7" buffer and Norton discs. Sealed virtually every whole in the engine compartment to start fresh. I plan on hiding wiring so the loom holes didnt make sense...anyway. Cut out and mock installed the beCool GIANT radiator. Then painted the bay with eastwoods chassis black. Pretty damn happy with that stuff. It seems to be hella chip resistant. I also patched the wheelhouses (clearanced the front for possible 275 tire fitment), floor boards, and other rusty areas. For structural rigidity; I added convertible inner rockers, 1 piece seat riser, front torque boxes, GT plates in the shock tower recesses, and seam welded the shock towers. January: Installed SoT 13.25" front disc brakes w/ red calipers. Also installed their tubular front suspension w/ adjustable strut rod with the original style spring. Didnt really want to go to coilovers just yet until I can assess how the car handles with the springs. I also put in OT roller perches. I also installed lower camber plates. I'm still waiting on the 1 1/8" anti-sway bar. Sounds like most places are having trouble getting these. February-March: Passenger door and front fenders where pretty mutilated by the PO. I've decided to start anew and purchased repops. They fit...ok. I also replaced the tail light panel, sanded more stuff, fit the GT rear valance (required adding about 1/2 to both ends), welded it to the car, welded over a few seams for a clean look, repaired the drip rails, repaired the wind sails, and sealed the radio slot (it was also mutilated by the PO). The car was put in SPI epoxy primer. April: I picked up my 408 longblock from ZSR Engines. AFR205 heads, flat top pistons, scorpion endurance rockers, and a 600 lift cam (i think...have to check the sheet again if you REALLY want to know). I needed a break from rust repair and body work so I built the engine. Air-Gap intake manifold, new MSD billet distributor, canton pan, M83 oil pump, FlowKooler high flow water pump, March serpentine pulleys, 3g 150amp alternator, and ARP hardware...everywhere. I'm now doing final fitting on the doors and correctly fixing the lower cowl. I had half-assed a repair and it was making me sad. So I pulled the upper off last Saturday, ordered patches, and worked on doors in the meantime. Phew...i think that is everything. I'll add some photos in the next post.