• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas shopping season is upon us

I've caught that commercial before and all i can say is Total Bull Shit :lol They will try sell anything to us these days.

I can see it now, Pretty soon Marks going to tell us how good it woks!

:lol Funny guy.........not.

I saw that commercial, what BS. I agree with Rick, her time would be better spent on her knees.

Yea....so many things I could say about that....

And yes, it will sell like mad. What other country would buy random crap like that? We buy cheap plastic crap that scrambles eggs in the shell, or makes perfect pancakes, or scratches your ass, or a juice weasle 8000, just so we can cut out the work.

If it's on an infomercial, I refuse to buy it.

and the reward for working out with the shake weight........a nice new pearl necklace. (guaranteed) :)

He's been doing that a lot lately...might be time to get tested for Alzheimer's.

:scar

Jake and Mark......

While I admit to a re-post a week or so ago..... this was not a re-post you boneheads.

Rick's link is the actual "info-mercial" video.

My link is to a much funnier parody of the same video. The only difference is the sound.

Apologies will be accepted in cash only.... fucktards!

Somebody needs a BEER

While that my be true....

I think someone..... or maybe two someones...... actually own the Shake Weight and have been operating it too close to their foreheads causing temporary brain damage.

"daveSanborn" said:

I think someone..... or maybe two someones...... actually own the Shake Weight and have been operating it too close to their foreheads causing temporary brain damage.
:rofl

"daveSanborn" said:
Jake and Mark......

While I admit to a re-post a week or so ago..... this was not a re-post you [blue](boneheads) can't argue with that.[/blue]

Rick's link is the actual "info-mercial" video. [blue]Correct[/blue]

My link is to a much funnier parody of the same video. The only difference is the sound.[blue]still a re-post[/blue]

Apologies will be accepted in cash only.... fucktards! :lol

Timeline:

Original shakeweight video posted by Rick Dees; 11/26 at 10:12pm

Funny voice over video posted by Rock'n Ryan; 11/29 at 11:23pm (diff thread)

Re-post of funny voice over video by Dave; 11/30 at 2:47pm

I take PayPal payment as well as cash! :pbj

"daveSanborn" said:

Tell us Dave.....did it hurt?

Back