• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Circling the wagons

making plans to get out of SoCal.

I am going to buy a 40 foot storage container for all of my tools n one of my cousins is going to store it on his farm. Mustang will be stashed in a clean garage at his parent's house.
Transport of the container n Mustang will be coordinated with one of my cousins cousin.

I will likely move back to South Dakota by Halloween.

I'll find an apartment to rent until I buy a place.

New chapter in my life!
Free from the arguments, yelling and having things thrown at me.

I'll go see Mark race in. Topeka Nov 5, 6. I will bring my magic wand n maybe he won't break down.

Congrats to you. I know this is something you want.

If you need a lay over north of St. George UT, you are welcome. We have an extra room.

If I can assist in any way, let me know.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Much luck and happiness, Steve! When I went through divorce, job loss, etc., all happening at once, someone wiser than me explained that "one door closes and another one opens." Hopefully, this is a great happy thing.

And we'll be able to see you again at Knotts...maybe Reno for Hot August Nights???

Best regards,

Bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks all. My relatives in South Dakota have welcomed me with big wide open arms. I have 4 uncles, two aunts n lots of cousins n they all are excited I am moving back there

Thanks everyone for the support. These last few months have been very stressful. With my Dad's declining health, my wife trying to rob me bling and preparing for retirement. However, like I have said before, I have a great support system and relatives waiting for me to join them in 'da hood' in South Dakota.

You guys are great!

Don't forget us in North Carolina...have plenty of room and you are
certainly welcome to stay as long as you'd like

You got it Uncle Vinny. I will take you up on the offer. First priority is get my toys out of the house

Back