• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Could you go or not?

A

Anonymous

The question is could you or not in this public restroom? The first picture is of the outside and the second is the inside. It's made like a one way mirror, you can see out but nobody can see in. Who comes up with this crap?

I'd have no issue. Years of training have prepared me for it. In school, the "stalls" were just three foot high cinder block "u" shaped walls that granted full exposure. If anyone had ever gone to a ball game at the old Soldier Field you can appreciate the open horse troff (sp?) style piss tanks you got to gather around and aim into. Unless you looked straight up you got to know all your fellow fans quite well.

Try the local toilets in the bars in Korea and Thailand from back in the 70s.......(maybe even today)......just a hole in the floor.....No walls....doors.....or privacy between sexes......

Or how about this one, say if your at a party on the tenth floor and slightly inebriated, you open the bathroom door and see this?

Yeah just wait until someone goes in then stand there just outside staring and smiling.

Heck if I can take or leave a dump while I'm texting and tapatalking......like errr grunnttt! right (whew!) now.

Back