• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Coupe Headliner

"mustangstofear" said:
Alright, the bid is now at 2 canyons, do I hear 3? LOL

Ok...got to step my game up LOL. No canyons BUT we have Seaworld, the San Diego Zoo plus Disneyland is about an hour away!

You guys are awesome. Shelby wants to take all of you up on your offers. Michele, her mom, will be the donor but we are holding out for God to heal her so she doesn't need it.

"mustangstofear" said:
You guys are awesome. Shelby wants to take all of you up on your offers. Michele, her mom, will be the donor but we are holding out for God to heal her so she doesn't need it.

Shelby will be included in my prayers!

Headliner or not, if she wants to see any or all of the canyons around our house, you guys are welcome to stay here and I will gladly show you around them!

Mel

Can I interest you in some very nice beaches during Spring Break? I would think that would trump canyons any day!

"Midlife" said:
Can I interest you in some very nice beaches during Spring Break? I would think that would trump canyons any day!

Mam, would some hot sand between my toes really feel good about now. We might be down there over labor day. We've been invited to be at the Mustangs at the Mickyard.

If the headliner is all the way to the top and the visor install, then you might need to trim the bottom part of the A-pillar if it still appears to long. There is a difference between the 67-68 and the 65-66 trim.

"mustangstofear" said:
We have a easy trick for lining up the holes for the visors, just take a piece of 2 inch masking tape and put it on the windshield or pinchweld depending on whether your glass is in, than lay it on top of the factory mounting holes. Poke a hole through all 3 holes and pull the tape back but not off. Once the headliner is in place the tape on the headliner and mark it. We would like to do a new video on the install, but we don't have a coupe to work with. If anyone had a coupe that was close to us we would install a FREE headliner for them.

gtscode will throw in a Cracked crab dinner on Fisherman's Wharf if you come out to San Francisco and install one in his fb.

"cmayna" said:
gtscode will throw in a Cracked crab dinner on Fisherman's Wharf if you come out to San Francisco and install one in his fb.

And Craig will give you a tour of the Tenderloin.

Man you guys are making me hungry LOL. Just as soon as my little girl is healed, her and Michele asked if I would take them to see the redwoods.

"mustangstofear" said:
Man you guys are making me hungry LOL. Just as soon as my little girl is healed, her and Michele asked if I would take them to see the redwoods.

Well definitely let us know!

Back