• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

couple parts for sale 67-68 fastback

pnandy

UPdate:

MY Cancer does not seem to be holding my back as i orginally thought it would be i will be able to ship parts and can arrange for local pickup or trades.

woodgrain bezel dailly driver condition 30 obo

original metal trap door couple small dents and cut for two 6.5 inch speakers will include to new kenwood speakers make me an offer

Eleanor side scoops don't know maker pretty nice no cracks 40 obo

Complete 68 fomoco front drums fairly new shoes to make me an offer

Brake booster for csrp never used as its for automatics and i have a 4 speed make offer

i have the stock master brake cylinder drum drum make offer

i have the master cylinder csrp gave me disc/drum which has wrong for me ended up buying one at auto store make offer

new Power brake pedal was for auto but cut to manual size to fit manual pad make offer

Complete 68 working when removed power assist kit make offer

Taking offers such as money help with current 68 problems i live in whitter ca (check my other recent posts) and anything you think i might like

I need all the help i can get cuz i want to finish the stang during these crappy days for me and state disability doesn't get me enough i can hardly play with it on the pay

I'm interested in thr brake booster and pedal. What is the diameter of the booster. I have very little clearance around the big 429's valve cover. Sorry to hear about the cancer, it sucks. Lost a lot of good people to that rotton disease. Will pray for ya too.

I believe it is a 9 inch bendiz brake booster and the Pedal was the power one for the Automatic(same as manual except wider pedal) so i cut it down so a manual rubber cover fits on it

I got the Brake booster for csrp they also sent me an extra master cylinder if you want that to.

-patrick

Back