• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dad is gone

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
Mom just called. My Dad just passed away. He had Parkinson's disease and has been living in an assisted living care facility. The dementia was the real killer as he was there but not really.

RIP Dad

index.php

me and Dad at 2011 Fab Fords Forever

Attachments

• 2011LastFFF.jpg
    2011LastFFF.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 226
Really sorry Tim. We will keep you in our prayers.

I have a grandma with Alzheimer's and it is really hard to watch them slip away.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear the sad news Tim. My Mother is in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's and things get a little worse every day. My condolences to you and your family.

Wow Tim, We will miss him at Outback's and Knott's if I ever get there again.

You will be in my prayers! He was a great man!!!!

Mel

Very sorry to hear, Tim. I always remember the two of you at the Knotts shows. Father and son taking in a Mustang show....
Sorry for your loss.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family as well... just lost my dad last week. For me, it seems like you don't completely realize the impact they've had on you 'til they're gone. Stay strong...

so sorry to hear. pete is right, the memories will hit you at the oddest times & for me, usually the ones that make me laugh hit at the most inappropriate time. I chalk it up as a tribute to my dad's sense of humor.

Sorry to hear about your loss Tim, will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Tim,

I'm sorry for your loss, I fondly remember your dad hanging out at Knott's with us.

Back