• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Damn I'm tired

A

Anonymous

I've started buying needed items for the pet supply store I'm opening. The local Ace Hardware went out of business and I was able to scarf some needed metal shelving for about a 3rd of the cost of new. Bad part is that after 7 years of riding a desk, I'm wiped out! Spent 6 hrs today disassembling it all and loading it into the trailer. When it comes time to move it into the store, I see some high school kids working for cheap in my future. Screw this work crap, that's for younguns!

Opentracker

I feel your pain. Wait till you slip and fall on something in the new store. Instead of getting right up and getting on with it, you'll lay there and moan for a while. Then get up and find somewhere to sit down. Getting old sucks big time.

Oh - good luck with the new store. I hope it's fun and rewarding for you, though you will find that everyday is Monday and there are no days off.

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
I owned a computer store for 11 years. Loved it!

I am now working for someone else and hate it. I like my job, but hate working for someone else.

When you need help, go to Homie Depot and get some Julios to do the hard work for you, cheap!

HS kids want too much money, Julios work for 1/2 of what the HS kids will work for.

Mel

AzPete

Ahhhhh....retirement......aaahhhh.

When you fall....just plan on doing some re-arrangement of the lower shelves.

A

Anonymous

"guruatbol" said:
I owned a computer store for 11 years. Loved it!

I am now working for someone else and hate it. I like my job, but hate working for someone else.

When you need help, go to Homie Depot and get some Julios to do the hard work for you, cheap!

HS kids want too much money, Julios work for 1/2 of what the HS kids will work for.

Mel

LMAO

Places like that are a 2 hr round trip!

A

Anonymous

"67 evil eleanor" said:
I have a slightly used wheelchair.............

Hmmm, that would be a great puppy training aide!

RustyRed

Best of luck with the new venture!

At least you're not planning to open a motor rebuilding business :roll

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
"RustyRed" said:
Best of luck with the new venture!

At least you're not planning to open a motor rebuilding business :roll
Actually from a business plan perspective he should have opened an engine shop. Think about it. How often do you buy your dog a new collar? Buy a :Mark built engine and you'll be back for a new one at least once a season. He would be guaranteed repeat business.

RustyRed

"Horseplay" said:
Actually from a business plan perspective he should have opened an engine shop. Think about it. How often do you buy your dog a new collar? Buy a :Mark built engine and you'll be back for a new one at least once a season. He would be guaranteed repeat business.

LOL!