• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dave's Grabber Orange Gang story reminds me...

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
"scedd" said:
The older i get the more relaxed i am becoming about other peoples views and habits, especially driving.
I agree with that, but the only thing that really annoys me is cheaters. That is people who cut in line. Long line of cars on the freeway/highway in a lane waiting to exit and someone that line cuts in front of me or the car in front of me. :po

fd

Jack1966

Here's my stupid story. It's April of 1965 and I'm a high school senior. It's Monday, the first day at school after picking up my new 1965 GTO. At lunch time, on warm days, everybody sits out in front of the school. Across the street is the school parking lot. I get into my new car with the intent of laying down 2 long strips of burning rubber with my Safe-T-Track rear end. I pull out into the street in first and hit it. The only problem was I hadn't completely straightened out from turning onto the street from the parking lot. There was plenty of burning rubber as I completely lost control of the car which was followed by the screeching of brakes as I ended up in a doughnut going the opposite direction. I still get flush in face today thinking about it.

tarafied1

There was plenty of burning rubber as I completely lost control of the car which was followed by the screeching of brakes as I ended up in a doughnut going the opposite direction.
"yeah, I meant to do that"