• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DFW area Shows Nov 6th & 7th

Coleman

Cars and Coffee Saturday (I have not attended this one but always watch the utube video)

I am going to this one in Forney, sounds fun.

Saturday is the first day of deer season so I will be in a stand all day. The freezer is empty and needs filling.

I am planning on being at Cars & Coffee. The trick right now is to get it back together. I decided to put in the electric fan last weekend since it was perfect weather for working in the garage. The snag came when I discovered the fan was too thick. I am waiting on it's thinner replacement - should be here today (knock wood).

This was right before I found my measuring snafu. The new fan is the same except the thickness at the motor so the new one will use all the same mounting brackets. I did the majority of the wiring already so once I get the new fan it should go together fairly quickly...(hopefully).

I'll be there. Just now finished up! UPS arrived at 6:30 this evening with the new fan. Been busier than a one armed paper hanger. Car will be a little dirty but moving on it own. Fan and relay seems to be working well. I wired it to stay on after turning off the engine. After letting it cool off the water in the fan for a few minutes, starting up again moves that cool water to the engine and the fan shuts off...

See you guys in the morning. Save me a spot...

Cars & Coffee was great! (a little cold for us here in Texas though)

There was a good showing of Stangfixers there too!

Hey, I know that guy! Thanks for the picture Tim. Let's see if we can get more N.TX fixers there next month.

"1497" said:
Hey, I know that guy! Thanks for the picture Tim. Let's see if we can get more N.TX fixers there next month.

Any chance it will be warmer? I've got sensitive skin. Anything below 65 and it starts to freak out.

I know I am hoping for unseasonably warm for December.

All us area guys should get together for another dinner like we did at Twin Peaks last month...

Back