• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Did half time suck to you as it did to me?

A

Anonymous

I'm tired of snow, just finished digging out again so Deb could get to work.

AzPete

"silverblueBP" said:

Let her retire......no more digging out.....simple.

A

Anonymous

"AzPete" said:
Let her retire......no more digging out.....simple.

She's a little too young to retire...ok, maybe a LOT too young. I admit it, I robbed the cradle!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
If she retired, Mark would actually have to find a job that paid money...fat chance of that happening!

blue65coupe

"silverblueBP" said:

Hey, I was on a tractor today too!!! Of course it was a sunny 50* and I was working on the creek. Took a beer break and sent you a pic. You may not have been able to figure it out with the blinding glare of the sun though.

tarafied1

index.php

I have the same radiator cap!
wait..., what were we talking about?

blue65coupe

I just don't know Sluggo. I think laying your coil on the intake could cause some problems. I see it rattling around and wires coming loose and stuff. You're likely to have some serious running problems also with your fuel filter being tapped into your oil sending unit or are you using the fuel filter to act as a pcv replacement?

"blue65coupe" said:
I just don't know Sluggo. I think laying your coil on the intake could cause some problems. I see it rattling around and wires coming loose and stuff. You're likely to have some serious running problems also with your fuel filter being tapped into your oil sending unit or are you using the fuel filter to act as a pcv replacement?

The battery could come loose, hit the coil and then you would have to rebuild the carb.....

Sluggo

"blue65coupe" said:

Lay off the booze man.....sheesh!