• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Did half time suck to you as it did to me?

DEL65

Of The Morons
I'm a purist and see no value in the an extended halftime show. I and my group watched a little of it and then went outside to BBQ'ed dinner. Much more entertaining

Instead of all that fluff, why not do something sports-related like the final for the youth punt, pass, kick competition, or host a short flag football game featuring hall of fame players.

Opentracker

"DEL65" said:
Instead of all that fluff, why not do something sports-related like the final for the youth punt, pass, kick competition, or host a short flag football game featuring hall of fame players.

I'm with you on that one. When the big show hit half time it got away from sports too much. A good ol Punt - Pass -N- Kick would be a . . . . Kick :beer

I do wonder how they got that one guys hair to look like a plastic helmet ?

blue65coupe

Anthem=butchered

Halftime=cool lighted costumes and verification I would be a great singer with a little electronic help. They are horrible. Slash coming out made me crank the system but whoever-she-is singing made me mute. Yeah, a GNR reunion would've been awesome. The halftime show should've been some kick ass military tribute.

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
"blue65coupe" said:
Anthem=butchered

Halftime=cool lighted costumes and verification I would be a great singer with a little electronic help. They are horrible. Slash coming out made me crank the system but whoever-she-is singing made me mute. Yeah, a GNR reunion would've been awesome. The halftime show should've been some kick ass military tribute.

That was Fergie...I think she was part of the Royal Family and a Weight Watcher's spokeswoman a few years ago. :sarc :sarc :roll

sgtjunior

That halftime was brutal. They sounded terrible and looked really disinterested.

The game was pretty good, picked the outcome right.
But I was really disappointed in the commercials too.

abrahamfh

"Opentracker" said:
I do wonder how they got that one guys hair to look like a plastic helmet ?

I think he really was wearing a plastic helmet thing to make it look a little Bob's Big Boy'ish.

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I asked the wifey before HT wth were the Black Eyed Peas. She said they are what you eat on New Year's Day. Ugh...they were simply awful. Having never seen them, and only knowing that they were some hot band that have been around some time, I was expecting to at least recognize one song. Nope. They sounded like bad rappers with the appearance and mannerisms of Michael Jackson.

Even the commercials were not up to snuff this year.

RustyRed

I didn't watch the half time because I needed to get the boys to take their shower at some point and half time was as good a time as any for them to take a break from watching.

There really weren't any commercials this year that are worth a mention.

I did like the outcome of the game but that was about the only good thing this year.

Sluggo

I did not not watch any of it. :yah

I did hear the butchered up anthem today on the boob tube. What a reject. Why do all these no talent ass tards need put their spin on it? Just sing it the way it was intended and don't try to adapt it to your "style", Douche bag. :soapboxrant

With that out of the way, I was working on TBM. Made a new fuel line, re-adjusted the the rockers because they were starting to get noisy since I left them a bit loose to break in the cam, cleaned up most of the coolant mess from when it sprayed all over the freshly done engine bay breaking in the cam, clear coated the valve covers and tidied up some of the wiring. I also painted the coil to resemble an ol school yellow top.

Requisite pic to follow. Still need to reroute and sleeve the wiring near the firewall.

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 123

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Ladies and gentlemen I'm here to inform you that our flight has been hijacked to Cuba. :roll

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
"AzPete" said:
Your point is????????????????

That we no longer have the thread hijack "smiley".
threadjacking.gif

fd