• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Did you pic your last pony?

Would you get a Tribar emblem engraved on your tombstone?

• Hell Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hell No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Thats up to somebody else

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

lethal289

I just found this pic:

2110620869d869a71952161jm2.jpg

Like the question states, Would you do this, or have it done?

ok... Discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw that, I'm gonna be tossed out in the pasture and let the buzzards pick me clean!

I've told my wife that she can have carte Blanche with my remains and their disposition. Tombstone is the same thing. Whatever brings her and whomever else may survive me the most peace is fine with me. Creamation, burial, stuffing and mounting? Whatever. My only wish is for whatever happens to me to bring as much peace as possible is great. If the tribars on my headstone would make her or my kids remember that part of me and make them happy to remember how mich I loved my stang that's great. If otoh they see it as silly and trite and inappropriate for a headstone, fine don't do it. Either way I either won't know or cannot imagine I would care. JMO

I want my ashes to be either dumped in the muffler of the car or put in a mortar shell tube and fired. Wife gets to choose which one.

You guys are strange. When I croak and after Rigor Mortis has set, I'm going to have my remains hauled down to the local college sorority house. I won't care which way the pony is facing.

I think if I was going to have anything like that, I'd rather have my actual car on it. BUT, I don't think I would want it at all.

Well, I'm headed for a national cemetery--now if I could convince the VA it is a religious symbol . . . .

I told my wife to bury me in my car with the nose of the car pointing up and sticking out of the ground... :skull

but really I don't care, I guess my kids would think it's cool.

Don't let the lawyers at Ford see that gravestone... they'll want to get paid for the use of their logo!

"garner67" said:
Don't let the lawyers at Ford see that gravestone... they'll want to get paid for the use of their logo!

Could be why it's backwards? To avoid trademark infringment...?

Back