• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Different kind of drug problem....

2_26_05_09_11_04_49_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fast68back" said:
You two yahoos from Kansas? I have no idea..... Its not in the urban dictionary...

Excuse me, while I have lived in Kansas for 16 years, I grew up in Florida and have a certificate of completion from Redneck U.....thank you very much :toot

Nice. Haven't heard of cockleburs since I left home in Iowa........just don't see them very often now.

"silverblueBP" said:
Excuse me, while I have lived in Kansas for 16 years, I grew up in Florida and have a certificate of completion from Redneck U.....thank you very much :toot

I grew up in FL as well, dont think we had cockleburs when I was there....

Seriously. No wonder you consider yourself the American Badass!! I would be too if I spent my youth years playing fetch with those "pooches".

"Fast68back" said:
Dude, I dont know what they told you, but thats not a dog......
1225715-medium.jpg

It sure as hell ain't no cat!

Dog, Fox, Coyote, Wolf, what the difference?

"Sluggo" said:
It sure as hell ain't no cat!

Dog, Fox, Coyote, Wolf, what the difference?

Not too many people get pissed when you shoot those :guns

"Fast68back" said:
I grew up in FL as well, dont think we had cockleburs when I was there....

Must not has spent enough time in the woods :naug

That's why I said "LIKE" that. :rofl

We typically always had German Shepherds. Had a mastiff one time. We tended to favor the larger dogs.

We lived out in the country with only 2 semi-close neighbors; so the dogs served double-duty - a.k.a. the family pet and also as a theft deterent.

"silverblueBP" said:
Must not has spent enough time in the woods :naug

Nah, we went to the beach. Had a chic in HS think she could off road and get her ranger stuck in the mud. And then there was the lake, ahh good times.....

Back