• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dodge Nitro

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Anybody here have a Dodge Nitro? I guess they have made some considerable improvements on them and I'm looking for any opinions on the vehicle overall. My son (he with the donut skills) will be allowed back behind the wheel in a few weeks...provided he stays on his present course of behavior and such...so I really need to add another vehicle to the family. I gave up the idea of a new mustang for now at least and am looking for something more practical and most importantly, capable in the winter months.

There seems to be some real motivation to move these things right now and I haven't figured out if it is because they are slow sellers (doesn't seem to be the case) or simply just coincidence.

Give me any feedback. I know they are in some rental fleets so maybe some of the travelers have had some time behind the wheel.

If you're trying to punish him, great

"The 2011 Dodge Nitro ranks 23 out of 23 Affordable Compact SUVs. This ranking is based on our analysis of 47 published reviews and test drives of the Dodge Nitro, and our analysis of reliability and safety data."

Back