• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Drove the Mach to work.....

Sluggo

Drove the Mach to work this morning and all was well. Hopefully the same will be true on the way home tonight when it's 19,000 degrees outside :nice

"Sluggo" said:
Drove the Mach to work this morning and all was well. Hopefully the same will be true on the way home tonight when it's 19,000 degrees outside :nice

There is that nasty word again, and on a Sat too.

I have found that if you drive faster, the car stays cooler........or at least in theory... :naug

(fixed)....

"AzPete" said:
There is that nasty word again, and on a Sat too.

I have found that if you drive faster, the car stays cooler........or at least in theroy... :naug

Theroy: A small town in Texas near Sluggo's hometown where cars stay miraculously cooler when driven faster.

"beach pony" said:
Theroy: A small town in Texas near Sluggo's hometown where cars stay miraculously cooler when driven faster.

I thought Theroy was the name of Leroy's inbred twin sister :conf

"Sluggo" said:
I guess it's safe outside, but i would be nervous.

"lethal289" said:
I guess it's safe outside, but i would be nervous.

It's parked on the loading dock and only I'm allowed to park there. Everyone else has to park in paid parking :cool

Not cuz I'm special, cuz I only work on campus 4 days a month. The rest of the time I'm off campus at a remote site.

Sluggo just wanted to let you know I drove the 95 to work today also. No problems with mine other than with the A/C on it was damn cold in it. :rofl

Just thought I'd let you know I drove the F250 4x4 Power F'n Stroke diesel to the lake yesterday, all went well.

I just finished driving my Mustang from Dallas to Panama City today: 800 miles with A/C running the entire time, averaging 64.5 mph and 25 mpg.

Back