• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

drugs are bad, really bad

Damn, think they played a quick game with it?

Yep. I read it on the internet so it must true.....

..... attempted to play a mock soccer game in the street, but the Hernanadez family refused to kick the ball. Final score was cartel 63, Hernandez family 0.

they mentioned seven pieces, two legs, two arms,one head, one torso = 6 I'm scared two think what part # 7 was. there's crazy ass people out there.

"70_Fastback" said:
I thought Mexicans had an additional arm. That's how they get the work done so fast...

Thus 7.

Racist

I think you have me confused with the plumber wannabe from PA.

"mach514" said:
they mentioned seven pieces, two legs, two arms,one head, one torso = 6 I'm scared two think what part # 7 was. there's crazy ass people out there.

I would think that the seventh piece was the face. :scar One head and one soccer ball face.
Yesterday the SWMBO mentioned that we have not been to TJ in awhile. Her sister was here visiting and the comment was more for her. I spoke up without thinking and said something about all of the violence going on down there and not a real safe place to visit right now. Then corrected myself and said maybe you should go for a visit. :beat I forget her exact words, but something about "you asshole". :lol fd

I've never been into drugs personally but I've often wondered why they don't just legalize the damn things. At least it would do away with a lot of the violence, take money out of the street gang's pockets and generate some tax revenue.

It's not like we are doing a damn thing to stop drugs with the status quo. Not to mention, during prohibition they did nothing to stop drinking and actually increased it while they put $$ in the mob's pocket. I've never seen much difference between being a pot head or a drunk to tell the truth.

They probably dont legalize because they are afraid the idiots that get hooked on the stuff will want the same government that legalized it to pay for the treatment of the addiction.

"Fast68back" said:
They probably dont legalize because they are afraid the idiots that get hooked on the stuff will want the same government that legalized it to pay for the treatment of the addiction.

Still not really any different than an alcoholic to me...I've known lots of folks through the years that smoked a little pot now and then and I don't seem much difference between that and getting shit face due to beer, etc on the weekends.

I've never been into drugs personally.....

Yeah, me neither.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I say legalize the shit, tax the shit out of it and create a new bureaucratic mess to create some more jobs that we will have to pay for!

Seriously, what do you get when you cross a Mexican and an octopus?

Answer to come....

Mel

I am not sure what you get when you cross a Mexican with an octopus, but it sure can pick lettuce! :lol

Mel

Back