• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dudes with snow on the ground; does it look like this?

Ummmm, not quite, but it does look like this!

KingoftheHill2011Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's getting out of control over here. Just snapped this pic and I don't know much longer I can take this.

a6890ba5-ebc2-b967.jpg

Unfortunately....no.

Attachments

• 0201010734.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 0202011045.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 51
"abrahamfh" said:
It's getting out of control over here. Just snapped this pic and I don't know much longer I can take this.

a6890ba5-ebc2-b967.jpg

What happened to the bird smiley????!!!!!

"blue65coupe" said:
It's right in the middle of that pic...standing on the beach. Abe thought of everything.

LMAO

"BobV" said:

After I moved to RI, a northeaster rolled in. Not being familiar with one, I asked what to expect. They failed to describe it accurately - the next day I informed them of it's true nature--

It's a f'in frozen hurricane!

Sure, it looks nice to those of you who don't have to dig your way out! Here in Chicagoland we got a good foot and a half or more. The shallowest part of my driveway was close to three feet deep. Drifts up against my garage and house were five feet in places. Took my teenage son and I the better part of Wednesday to clear the drive.

Attachments

• snow3.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 49
Here is the aftermath of an ice storm in Missouri a few years ago. This is a driveway that belongs to friends of mine:

24_25_12_09_11_59_29.JPG

"JeffTepper" said:
Here is the aftermath of an ice storm in Missouri a few years ago. This is a driveway that belongs to friends of mine:

24_25_12_09_11_59_29.JPG

Got to love the freezing rain.

No shit. Freezing rain is so destructive. I would bet that picture is from about 7 years ago - correct?

We were without power for about 10 days. You couldn't get a Kerosene heater anywhere in the city to save your life. We just had to turn on all of the faucetts (so the pipes would not freeze) and we left the house. Went and stayed with relatives, etc.

Back