• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ebay listings

A

Anonymous

Well, this is my first post here, sorry it is a promo for my ebay listings. I have been an actuve member at several Mustang forums, and was just told about this one.(thanks Dave, dang you are an active member everywhere). I will be doing more than just posting ebay stuff, believe me. Thanks.

I have listed a bunch of items so far, here they are. I am going to continue to list today and the rest will be the next weekend. I don't want to have to ship out over 30 packages in one day, gonna space them out a week or so. Thanks for looking guys.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/bishop1911?_rdc=1

would of liked to read about you and your mustang/s first and then seen the ebay promo in the classified section but oh well always nice to have new members on here

Yeah, I guess you are right, sorry about that. Here is a brief story, since I have to go to work. I bought a 67 fastback 4 years ago and have done a ground up resto, and wanted to build my dreamcar, try not to bash too much........Eleanor. I have gone through hell with this car. Several shady characters, getting screwed out of some money, and having to have the car painted 2 times, all before I have ever even driven the car. I can get into more details later on, but I would be lying if I said more than a few times I thought to myself, "I should sell this thing and be done with the stress". The idea for me is to never sell it. It is my one and only dream car, but hasn't worked out as such. Anyway, I now have a qualified restoration shop working on it, and it is coming out nicely so far. I am scheduled to get the car back the end of this month, with only interior to finish. I will post some links and details at a later date. That is a brief rundown. By the way, DaveSanborn has been a friend through this whole process. Answering questions, talking me down off ledges, etc. He is extremely knowledgable. Thanks.

"bishop1911" said:
By the way, DaveSanborn has been a friend through this whole process. Answering questions, talking me down off ledges, etc. He is extremely knowledgable. Thanks.

+1, Dave has been a great help to me too...And I'm sure there will be plenty more questions as i start to get stuck in to my build this summer

Welcome to StangFix Jon. There are MANY knowledgable people here to assist you in finishing the build of your car. Off hand, Rick (Fast68back) is currently in the final stages of assemblying his '68Fastback and will probably serve as a great reference for you. He's not building an Ecar (according to him anyway), but the work you have ahead of you are tasks he's just completed.

"daveSanborn" said:
Welcome to StangFix Jon. There are MANY knowledgable people here to assist you in finishing the build of your car. Off hand, Rick (Fast68back) is currently in the final stages of assemblying his '68Fastback and will probably serve as a great reference for you. He's not building an Ecar (according to him anyway), but the work you have ahead of you are tasks he's just completed.

I was just thinking on the way to work this morning we should turn this into an E-car forum...... While its true, I am NOT an E-car fan, I do appreciate all the great parts they have brought to the hobby (minus the $&^@!* fiberglass)

Welcome.

turn this into an E-car forum......

One already exists. It's where I met Craig, JohnnyM and Jon Bishop. However, the site has no moderation and the former UP employee site owners Ecar burnt up in a shop fire a couple years ago, whereupon he supposedly returned to either law school or law practice. He hasn't posted on the forum in over 18 months. IMO, it's just a matter of time before the forum suffers a minor glitch and locks everyone out.

"daveSanborn" said:
One already exists. It's where I met Craig, JohnnyM and Jon Bishop. However, the site has no moderation and the former UP employee site owners Ecar burnt up in a shop fire a couple years ago, whereupon he supposedly returned to either law school or law practice. He hasn't posted on the forum in over 18 months. IMO, it's just a matter of time before the forum suffers a minor glitch and locks everyone out.

I didn't know that Dave. Do you have an email address for him?

No, I don't have an email address for him. The date of that linked post is around the last time anyones heard from Dave Ambler. I do have Doug Hasty's contact info.... and Doug probably knows how to get ahold of Dave, but I'm figuring Dave has moved on from managing an Eleanor based forum. If the site dies, I doubt he'd resurrect it.

well maybe Sluggo will add an E-car section here if that other site dies... :mod
if there were enough interest.

E-cars are still Mustangs at Heart, invite them all over here. We can definetly create a new board if there is enough interest. The more the merrier :pbj :pep :pbj :pep

I renamed the mod&Custom board to the E car forums, Dave Sandborn will be the moderator still. Invite all yer friends. Just make sure they post pictures of cars and wives, we're a visual bunch.....

Back