• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

English - my rant

BobV

No, this isn't a nit-picky rant about the correct usage of there, their, and they're...
One poster in particular drives me nuts... at least he hasn't found the way "over here" yet.
I just don't get it. You think he talks like this in person as well? :nk :sad

well i am about to turn 53 and some of the young people that have ben on my electrical crews can even add 2+2 or read ! there have ben people living into there 90's that smoked all there life and never gut lung deseases , and my younger brother never smoked ciggarettes BUT was a dope smoking pot head and got lung cancer and died in 2003 ! there are people that have never smoked that get lung cancer just like people who get bone cancer brain cancer etc. do you believe in this global warming hoax because it sure has ben a cool summer here in the normally 100+ deg san fernando valley of los angeles. i am more concerned about groth hormomes that are injected in the cows we eat and all the health problems from that and my cousin qiut injecting and feeding that stuff to his cows on his dairy farm in amite county missippi. if you use a cell phone its said you will get brain cancer from holding it to your head due to the electromagnetic waves but nothing was ever siad about that old style landline phone with that reciever magnet held to your ear causing any problem. its said cell phone towers cause cancer but my dad was a microwave engineer for the phone company and did some of the microwave communication work for the former world trade center when it was being built and its common knowlege within his field that microwaves will only hurt you if you stang in the path of that very narrow beam and then you will be burnt up ! you can believe what you want to but these newer catalytic converters spew bits of metal out the pipe and if your in traffic you will probably breath that stuff in. here in la all that stuff gets in the paint and causes whats called particulate fallout. there all these pot dope clinics and people smokin that so called medical pot and i wonder if any lung cancer will be blamed on that. some years ago it was said that water will give you cancer. have you ever read the warning label on the pump at your local gas station , your not spose to breath gas fumes. my man on the moon thing has everything to do with this because like i typed it is said that lead cauese people not to be able to learn and if you cant learn you cant get the knowledge and smarts to design a rocket to put men on the moon. i am more concerned about my neighbors using a leaf blower and blowing dog old dog poop in the air for me to breath then i am about lead paint. i always use N95 particle mask when on the job and if i am going to be in the high desert where it dusty and windy. i would never have a small child around where any kind of sanding is being done even if its just wood cause even fine wood dust clogs my nose up and thats why i use mask so my nose doesnt get clogged up. with some of these new auto paints you need special mask.

Sorry, but when I read crap like that, I can't help thinking some 8 year old got a hold of daddy's blackberry...

Sorry Bob, that's not even worth my time to read. [nb]and I know I'm horrible at the written word as well as the spoken[/nb]

there english in that they're post sounds like their all dumb...... :lol :lol :lol :lol

I managed to read it all but could not make sense out of it once I was done reading......

The way one presents one's self tells a lot about their education and level you should communicate with them.
tis jurk iz offe-eslee un,,,not udemacated. :craz

Goodness...I couldn't make it more than a couple of sentences into that one but it reads like a lot of Craigs List ads here locally and then we wonder whats wrong with our country?

Read a few ads about once a week and you'll get a clue about the idiots out there and they vote :scar

"RustyRed" said:
Read a few ads about once a week and you'll get a clue about the idiots out there and they vote :scar
Nah. More likely, you'll start to drool on yourself and say "y'uns" a lot. :lol

My sister in law (ignorant, worthless, welfare-scamming fat worthless hoe) actually uses that word, and to be honest, I have no idea how in the HELL it's supposed to be spelled. :craz

BobV is bitching about one of supershifter2's uhh...gems. If they would just ban his "unique" ass, the place would be better off. Hell, since they have no compunction about banning people nowadays, I'm hoping it happens. Lord knows he's stirred enough shit over there...

For the record, I didn't make it past the first few lines (sentences?) myself. Poor grasp of the English language? I can cope with that. Too thick headed to use the spacebar and Enter key to break up that gigantic block of mindfluck? I ain't reading that shit, Willis!

"70_Fastback" said:
Is he a VMF long'timer? I don't think I have ever read anything from him before.

Nov 09, so no....not a long timer.

Just browsing craigslist - This one brought a tear to my eye: :cry

Convertible Mustang On Rims Wit Tv's - $5500 (Kansas City,Kansas)

i have a mustang conv. 4 sale
it have 119,xxx original miles
heat/ac works great
no rust are dents anywhere on da body
brand new tinted windows
top go up n down witout a problem
2 7" headrest tv's 1 indash tv
HID headlights
it have a remote start/alarm on it wit 2way pager
20" oasis spinners (BLACK) to match da ragtop
wit brand new rubbers on all 4 tires
also cum wit stock rims 18" cobra wheels