• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Father's Day cruise with family in Red

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Red's owner took my wife and I out to lunch along the coast today for Artichoke and Green Chile soup which chased down a big ole crab sandwich. Yes wife is behind the camera. Sorry honey......

DadandLaurenjune09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kick a$$.

Let me the first to compliment you on your choice of attire. Can we get a close up of that logo on your shirt?

"blue65coupe" said:
Sucker. Dude has mad ps skills. He just ps'ed your logo over the other one.

Hey now, thats a rare shirt right there, one of only a few known to exist......1 of 10, Jeremy got a 1 of 2...... And I think he was supposed to wear it at a certain get together and get a picture, and I recall Sluggo was gonna paint his name on his car........

"70_Fastback" said:
Dude, she's taller than you...

:wtf She's wearing massive heels......NOT :cry

I'm going to wear it this next Sunday at a Mustang meet which will have lots of members from another well known forum :nice

"Fast68back" said:
Jeremy got a 1 of 2...... And I think he was supposed to wear it at a certain get together and get a picture, and I recall Sluggo was gonna paint his name on his car........

Didn't happen.

He was going to put it on, but his hands were dirty from working on his car and he didnt want to get grease all over his Bad Ass shirt. End of story.

"70_Fastback" said:
Ole' Sluggo guna call BS on dat one... he knows my engine and shit ain't all greasy

All I know is there ain't no photo of you at cornfeed with yer shirt on.

Cool pic Dad! You did good. You and your dearest daughter look very happy and your location for the pic is awesome!

Back