• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Favorite "Project" picture of your car

"stangg" said:
It's in the works... I'm writing it in word, Once it's done I'll port it over to a build thread. Hopefuly in the next few weeks...
I can't wait!!! :yah

66Mustangfastback043.jpg

66Mustangfastback040.jpg

Nightshots001.jpg

Phonepics006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this was around midnight when i had just put the car up on the home made rotisserie. i was scarred as hell the first time i rotated the car.

IMG_3364.jpg

finished up making the frame rails. i don't think i have the energy to build something like that again.

IMG_3945.jpg

final picture after way too many hours carving up the shaker to fit with a victor junior on the 9.5 deck windsor

IMG_5520.jpg

"stangg" said:
It's in the works... I'm writing it in word, Once it's done I'll port it over to a build thread. Hopefuly in the next few weeks...

You know about the glitch when pasting text from word.....right?

I bought this abandoned project car in early June. This picture was taken in October. The months in between were spent doing nothing except metal work. 16 hour days on weekends and usually 5-6 hours each night after work. When the last of the body work was finished and the car FINALLY sat ready for me to paint was a very good day as I knew it was all down hill from this point forward.

3_07_09_08_6_46_43_4.JPG

"Real men work on their own cars." SAC69 on the left, helping with the front suspension rebuild.
Picture047.jpg

"Sluggo" said:
You know about the glitch when pasting text from word.....right?
I vaguely remebers something about quotes... but not to worry, I'll be porting it over to Textpad first to eliminate any formatting issues and set the image tags before copying to the thread. The 1 question is did have is... Is there a limit to how much text each individual post can take?

"stangg" said:
I vaguely remebers something about quotes... but not to worry, I'll be porting it over to Textpad first to eliminate any formatting issues and set the image tags before copying to the thread. The 1 question is did have is... Is there a limit to how much text each individual post can take?

Uhm, lots of folks (including me) have had limited sucess eliminating the glitch by porting to text editors. They don't get rid of all the special characters Microsoft uses. For example, I just had issues with (...). Had to go in and edit them in the post window after cut & paste from textpad. No idea WTF special character ... might be in a Microsoft computer.

One of my earlier on favorites.

I knew there was putty in the quarters. But this is what I found when I cut them out.

index.php

Yep. That's all glass & bondo!
index.php

I will give them credit for such nice sculpting!
index.php

Because of a major computer crash , alot of pics were lost but still managed to save some.

Back