• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fender Rolling

Holy crap Rick, is that perfect or what :toot. Almost looks like a trailer queen. Don't get that dirty!​
"Fast68back" said:
Snapped these two today

2_21_03_09_4_54_44_4.JPG

2_21_03_09_4_54_43_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta ask, how in the hell did your body man do that? Does he have a tool that cuts and folds the lip over? It's too perfect. You better not drive over 5mph or your gonna get that dirty up in there!

"Mustang Mike" said:
I gotta ask, how in the hell did your body man do that? Does he have a tool that cuts and folds the lip over? It's too perfect. You better not drive over 5mph or your gonna get that dirty up in there!

One day when I went to check on the progress he was working on the drivers side fender lip. I could see all the little cuts he had made and he was just hammering flat. next time I saw they were all done. The line you see in the picture is really just a paint line, between the green body color and the black undercoating. The bottom is sprayed with a bedliner type material. I promise, it WILL be driven, if I ever finish.....

I thought I had more pictures. I found a larger version of the one I already posted and a real blurry one thats hard to make anything out.

2_22_03_09_12_40_50_0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting on the tool to arrive from Harbor Freight.
Good news is, the airshocks are still holding up and so she hasn't been garage-bound.
The weather was awesome here in Houston this weekend so got her out for a show n shine.

Back