• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Final May 2012 COTM

Which is the fairest of them all?

• Stangg's 1968 Fastback

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Midlife's 1966 Fastback

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • KB3's 1965 Fastback

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • 6T6Red's 1966 Coupe

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Thanks to all who nominated and participated in the downselection: it was very close among all seven deserving cars. Here are the remaining four:

Stangg's 68:
front.jpg

pass_side.jpg

engine_side.jpg

interior.jpg

Midlife's 66:
midnmid.jpg

sf2.jpg

sf3.jpg

KB3's 65:
6b0a787b-8811-6e96.jpg

6b0a787b-5793-835c.jpg

6b0a787b-57a4-6bb9.jpg

6b0a787b-8825-d92c.jpg

6T6Red's 66:
DSC00696.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few more hours to vote, and we have a tie!

A tie vote will go into a one-day overtime. An overtime tie goes to the earliest nominee.

"RapidRabbit" said:
I guess you all need to get your checkbooks out and start making bribes to win this thing.

how much are bribes going for today?... I will have to see how much the kid has in his bank account considering it is his car! I could pitch in a few dollars to make his day!

"silverblueBP" said:
Looks like the curse has hit home.

Not necessarily. I make the rules, and I could change the rules to the lowest vote count wins...

Wow, this is quite a surprise to come home from work to. I thought for sure KB3's sons car would win. Thanks to all who voted for my car and Jake thanks for the many times you have nominated my car. I never thought I would have a chance going up against 3 gorgeous fastbacks.

"6t6red" said:
Wow, this is quite a surprise to come home from work to. I thought for sure KB3's sons car would win. Thanks to all who voted for my car and Jake thanks for the many times you have nominated my car. I never thought I would have a chance going up against 3 gorgeous fastbacks.

Congrats on a well deserved win and recognition! That is one sharp coupe.

"silverblueBP" said:
Only 36 total votes...that's pathetic!

You know there is an option when you put up a poll to email all members. Its designed to increase traffic/votes

Never mind, they must have removed it with the new forum software version.

It's the announce topic checkbox when you create

Attachments

• Announce.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 21
Back